Westward Expansion!

The Bisbee family decided to expand our horizons by getting a month long look at some Western States. Also thinking it may be a watershed event in family togetherness. Basically if we don't kill each other, we must be stronger, right?

Monday, June 28, 2010

Puking, Packing, Panicking

Oh no!!!  Quinn puked this morning.  Very quietly in the downstairs toilet, without any help from a grown up.  As soon as I found him big tears welled up his eyes and he asked "Can I still go on vacation tomorrow?"  Oh dear...So he is calmly watching TV and trying to make his stomach feel better.  He is keeping food down and has s slight temperature, nothing a little Tylenol wont cure!!

Panicking comes from my lack of packing and the chaos that is my playroom.  Piles of clothes, electronics (how many chargers can we have??) and bug spray fills my mind with panic...

No comments:

Post a Comment